PFAS stands for Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances.
It is a large, complex group of manufactured chemicals that are ingredients in various everyday products.
Known as "forever chemicals", PFAS/PFOA are all over the news lately. We know you must have questions.
We are providing this page as a place where hopefully any questions you have can be answered.
For any additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call our office or email us at email@example.com.
- *Draft*NAVFAC Engineering Evaluation/Cost Analysis @ Jordan Avenue Wellfield (11.17)
- Letter from Department of the Navy/Base Realignment and Closure (10.5.22)
- "PFAS Plume: New data suggests contaminants in town water supply may come from former Brunswick Naval Air Station" (10.2.22)
- "Ten questions about PFAS answered" (9.10.22)
- Additional articles on PFAS from Maine Monitor
- Letter from EPA Regarding PFAS Contamination Impacts to Wellfield (8.10.22)
- Customer letter from BTWD regarding PFAS (1.19.22)
- Water Quality Reports from 2021, 2020, and 2019