Skip to main content

Get an Outside Watering Credit

To obtain an outside watering credit please call the Sewer District to discuss their policy.  The Water District does not issue credits.  As the customer you have to pay for the water you use.

Brunswick Sewer District: or call- (207) 729-0148

Topsham Sewer District: (207) 729-3612